cowakegirl
Participant
@cowakegirl

i am interested in getting a two stage piece on my upper back. i want the first piece to be a downhill ski racer and the second to be a slalom skier. i have several different photos of each. for the downhill section i want a racer (bode miller, herman maire) cresting a hill in a tuck. i want at least the first piece to be completed by the time the 2010 olympics roll around. i recently moved from colorado and had to leave my artist and his studio behind and am looking for a new place. i am looking for great quality (the peice is intended as a memorial of sorts) and am willing to pay for results.
i am looking for an artistic collaborater (this sounds a bit like an eharmony ad…sorry)

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

1- Like I say to everyone who posts and doesn’t introduce themselves to the forums; Please take a second to introduce yourself to us in the “INTRODUCE YOURSELF” section… it’s at the very top of the section. Why? Because it’s just something nice that we do here, and it gives us a chance to get to know a thing or two about the person behind the post.

cowakegirl
Participant
@cowakegirl

please consider my hand suffentiently slapped…i have posted an introduction.

Djfresh
Participant
@djfresh

well i get my tattoo’s done by my good friend Sean Reed, He wants in Bellingham at Big Dogs Ink. Hes great with black and grey hes teachin me how to tattoo also. feel free to contact me more about Sean deff someone to go to.

mamajess
Participant
@mamajess

So who was your artist is Co? I’m looking for someone who can help with my issue (see my posts) and will be reasonable on schedule and price.
Thanks!

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

off the map tattoos in MA is one of the best shops in usa and always have awesome guest artists. paul acker is guesting there and he will kill that piece!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.