riceguy
@

I’m heading to Vegas for New Years and I was thinking about getting my second tattoo there. What I want requires the skills of someone who understands Chinese characters or Japanese Kanji, not just someone who knows it from the flash in a book. I want to get a ricebowl tattooed on my arm with my Chinese surname on it. The trick of it is that I haven’t found a caligrapher to brushstroke it out. I would be walking into the shop empty handed and just writing it out for them. I need someone who can take what I’ve written and make it look more elegant.

So… with that said, does anyone know any good tattoo shops or tattoo artists in Vegas who are well versed in asian caligraphy or how complex characters are supposed to be layed out? I’d prefer an Asian tattoo artist, but would settle for someone who really knows what they’re doing.

If any of you are familiar with Chinese characters, my surname has 19 brushstrokes to it in 3 different radicals. It doesn’t have a meaning. It’s strictly a surname, so you’ll never find it in flash.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.