Aussie
    @

Hi,

Im an Aussie, and i will be travelling to the States in a Couple of months now and was looking to get a tattoo to comemorate my time in America, I will be doing a bit of travel but will bespending most of my time in Vegas and was wondering if anyone knew a good place there to get a tattoo. i just don’t wana spoil my Holiday by going into a dodgy palour. I know some things to look out for but if i knew a good one before i got there it would be a lot easier for me.
    Thanks in advance.
    Aussie

Aussie_Al
    Participant
    @aussie_al

Don’t get tattooed in Vegas!

LOl nah just kidding – like anywhere “touristy” you have to be careful

Let me ask some friends who are local and get back to you

Aussie Aussie Aussie oi oi oi

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1
    Aussie_Al;42238 wrote:
    Aussie Aussie Aussie oi oi oi

Second that

Come back to Aus and get it done here 🙂

JamesRussom
    Participant
    @jamesrussom

I am going to vegas in a week and I am trying to get into fred giovanti’s tatlantis.He does awesome freehand and should have an experienced staff.

Aussie_Al
    Participant
    @aussie_al

Anybody been to Vince neils shop?

username
    Participant
    @username

Im just adding to this post to ask if anyone knows a good place in las vegas to get a tattoo. Im 16 with my parent’s permission and i am due to be leaving home to join the Royal Navy (UK) and i am looking to get a tattoo to commemorate this… any help please?

framey
    Participant
    @framey
    username;50975 wrote:
    Im just adding to this post to ask if anyone knows a good place in las vegas to get a tattoo. Im 16 with my parent’s permission and i am due to be leaving home to join the Royal Navy (UK) and i am looking to get a tattoo to commemorate this… any help please?

good luck jr you got no chance

amanaman11
    Participant
    @amanaman11

i like VNI – vince neil ink, although i am a huge crue fan, i think they do excellent work

Aussie_Al
    Participant
    @aussie_al

I have never been to Vince’s shop although one of my good friends in NYC, her friend is the manager (in Vegas) and promised to hook me up with some good ink next time I am in town!

Wicked Ink
    Participant
    @wicked-ink

I would avoid the big touristy shops like Hart and Huntington and VNI. All though they do good work, they are also able to charge a ridiculous amount due to their locations on the strip. I personally would research some of the shops “off the strip” and away from the hype of vegas. I know there is an extreme amount of talent their.

Gatorpike
    Participant
    @gatorpike

I got mine done at Vince Neil Ink, the new one in the Rio. I think there are two now. It was my first tatt so I don’t have much to compare it to, but the shop was clean, they were professional, and helpful and cool. It was very expensive too. Hope that helps.

annabee
    Participant
    @annabee

I actually had the same question. I am going to Vegas in December and am looking for a good artist. We are staying on the strip though and don’t really want to venture too far off. Is there a good shop either on the old or the new strip or fairly close to it that does good work and isn’t one of the main touristy shops like Hart & Huntington?

Aussie_Al
    Participant
    @aussie_al

I stayed in the Sahara Hotel in LV and we walked up the strip (away from the “new Strip” and there was a cool old school non touristy tattoo shop about 1 block up – I forget the name but its close to across the road from the Hotel that has the roller coaster on its roof!

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1
    Aussie_Al;53530 wrote:
    I stayed in the Sahara Hotel in LV and we walked up the strip (away from the “new Strip” and there was a cool old school non touristy tattoo shop about 1 block up – I forget the name but its close to across the road from the Hotel that has the roller coaster on its roof!

Only in America.

Aussie_Al
    Participant
    @aussie_al
    Quote:
    Only in America

LOLOL

Some people are scared to look down off the top of skyscrapers and some people are scared to go on rollercoasters – so what do they do? Build a rollercoaster on top of a sky scraper

HAHHHA

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.