Curs0r
    Participant
    @curs0r

Hi guys, I’ve a friend who has come up with a pretty good machine design. It’s light, durable, and really well tuned. One of the things I noticed right away is that the needle stroke is consistent. That seems to make for really solid shading. Anyway, check it out here: [Link Removed] If you don’t like the price send me a pm and I’ll see what I can do.

S.Neill
    Participant
    @s-neill

I looked at it. Not much info on why it is a good machine. I can only see pics of one side of it. I’m thinking there is no frame plate on the right side? If so, he uses the same idea as Fowler’s Time Machine model Fusion. Where are some reviews from artists who’ve used it? Is there anyone who can endorse it? Can I see work done with it? What makes it a better shader that the Fowler cutback or G-2?

$250.00 is a lot of money to sink into a gun with no information about it. I’m always in the market for top quality machines, but I won’t sink money into one just to experiment.

See if you can get me some of that information so I can make an informed decision.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.