Adorned Tattoo
    @

Here at Adorned Tattoo in Parkstone, Dorset, we are looking for an apprentice to join our friendly team.

Applicants must be able to work a minimum of 5 days a week including weekends. You must not have any previous studio experience and you should have a good hardworking attitude with a great portfolio of artwork.

Applicants must be aged 20 or over with NO drink, drug or attitude problems.

Send us an email telling us why you feel you would be right for the role and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please include an up to date CV and some pictures of your artwork.

Emails to go to alex@adornedtattoo.com FAO Alex/Ayshe

Looking for an immediate start.

oldschoolman
    Participant
    @oldschoolman

Hi, its kind of strange and Im sorry if Im wasting your time but I desperately want to learn how to tattoo properly, the only trouble is I work full time. So my thoughts were that I could give you saturdays and any evening apart from thursdays. I dont want paying and if I got to a standard worthy of tattooing I would tattoo for you. Like I say its a strange request but thanks for looking.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Dude, that post is two years old.

Tattooing isn’t a weekend and evening hobby either way.

oldschoolman
    Participant
    @oldschoolman

I realised that after! My mistake. I know its not a part time gig but thats the time I have to learn.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.