alanasomething
Participant
@alanasomething

Hello I have posted another thread on here ( http://www.thetattooforum.com/tattoo-help-t18403.html?t=18403 ) about what I am looking for, however I am finding it difficult to get someone to draw anything up for me, as I can’t draw, or even envision what I want!

I live in Dundee for uni and Glasgow when I’m home. Is there any one who knows any good artists who would be willing to draw up a design for me (not necessarily do the tattoo there and then, or any time soon, as I’d like to think about it for a while first)

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

framey
Participant
@framey

gary wiendenhoff
awesome artist
inkrediblekreations

Jacs_024
Participant
@jacs_024

The guys down at custom inc. in glasgow are really good. So is anthony firstbrooke in east kilbride – works at a place called Thirteen Tattoos its a custom place as well. I read the thread that the link lead to and sounds like something he could do really well. Good luck!

alanasomething
Participant
@alanasomething

Thanks guys ๐Ÿ™‚ My mum knows EK really well so she’ll probably know where that is, and I obviously can get the train to Glasgow and look about and find it ๐Ÿ™‚ and Perth is close enough to Dundee! thanks I’ll have a wee nosey!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.