13thRune
@

Hey guys,

I’m Sarah, new here and looking for some artist advice.

Looking to buy my boyfriend some tattoo time for a surprise Xmas prezzie. He has a full sleeve which is incomplete. By that I mean that most of his forearm is covered with e.g. a graffiti piece, stars, skulls, bubbles etc. His upper arm is less complete but still largely covered.

He’s keen to get the ‘skin-coloured bits’ filled in. It’s intentionally been a ‘here and there’ sleeve where he’s gone into various studios in various countries and had pieces done.

I contacted Custom Inc in Glasgow where I’ve had work done before and been pleased with quality, but they don’t seem too keen – not sure if this is because they’d be “finishing someone else’s work”. The nature of his tattoo is that it is a bit of a story and it isn’t something which was planned to look a certain way from the outset. It has however got to the point now where there isn’t room for ‘one piece’ as such – more that some vibrant colours and inventive design is needed to tie the whole thing together in the small spaces that were left.

Any advice on a good artist who’d be up for this challenge in Glasgow would be much appreciated.

Thank you!
Sarah

TooManyNotEnough
Participant
@toomanynotenough

I am an American so don’t know distacnes very well but traveling for tattoos is almost more fun than going to local tattooers and shops so with that in mind what about Ross Nagle at Allstar Tattoo in Limerick? Ross does some world class tattoos so is worth the travel if too far.

In general a good tattooer rarely finishes another work unless it is so bad and hten it becomes a cover-up more often than not.
Hope this helps…..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.