lovetattoos
@

Hi everyone,

My name’s Irene, I’m Italian with good knowlegde of written and spoken English, 30 years old, really open-minded with strong can-do attitude. I’m trustworthy, hardworker and I have a real passion for tattoos!
I managed and owned a tattoo shop in my town Turin (Italy) for 2 years, I’ll move in London the 9 of June and I’m looking for a position in a clean tattoo shop as receptionist/assistant. I also have a long experience as retailer too.

I’m not a tattoo artist, but have some drawing skills as well, I also have great patience with clients and lots of experience in cleaning workstations and booking appointments. Honestly, I don’t know really much about sterilization’s process, cause we used only disposable stuff, but I’m really quick in learning!

I’m a skilled PC and Internet user and I teached myself some Photoshop, if needed.
Take a look at tattoo’s album here: http://www.myspace.com/fueltattoo tattoos made by my boyfriend, but photos arranged by myself
My boyfriend got a job as tattoo artist in London, so I’ll close down my shop in Italy and follow him, but I’d like to keep on working in tattoo industry!
I’ll be immediatly available for an interview as soon as I get in London. I can provide CV and documentation of my experience, I’m fully elegible to work in UK.

If interested you can contact me at bignante_irene@hotmail.it

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.