flavatattoos
Participant
@flavatattoos

Hi there im bugzie, and i’ve now been tattooing for 3 years and been doing art for 10 years working mainly along side kids.

i have a really passion for tattooing and have found my dream job and every time i go for apprenterships all i get is ‘ no we wont some one who hasn’t picked up a gun before because scratchers pick up bad habbits’

ok yeh scratchers might pick up some bad habbits but not all of us do, i’ve run alot of my ways and how to tattoo past a person in the industry and also i have really looked into and studied and also been intouch with enviromental health team to ask questions and find out all the ins and outs of what i need to know. :confused: and also if we have the passion for the job and the determination then why cant we get rid of those bad habbits been under a pro and been tought how to do it right.

i’ve have been told by quiet a few artist that my work is good, and good luck in my path. and only every had one shop be quiet hurtful.
How the hell are we supposed to get into the industry if people wont give us a chance to prove.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

as this forum is not for unlicensed tattoo discussions then i dont expect people will reply to your questions….

all i will say is that it isnt easy to get an apprenticeship, the best way is probably to keep going to artist you would like as a mentor, get lots of work done by them…. after a while offer your services as a shop helper even if it is just offering to put the kettle on or clean up for them…. once the artist gets to know you then you have a good chance of getting somewhere… but dont push it about you have done any tattoo’s.

take it slow and steady

good luck in your quest 😉

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.