mlacson
@

Hey everyone!

I’m looking for a tattoo artist or parlour that does polynesian/samoan designs? I had one in Hawaii this year and want another one done..

Anywhere in London or surround areas in the south-east.

Thanks 🙂

-M

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

1- You should introduce yourself to the forums before you start posting. It’s just something nice we do here.

2-Can’t really help on this one, Im from the USA. So I’ll let others take over on this one. Lol.

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

Best idea is to search online for one, theyll probably have pics of their work online too so you can check out the quality x

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

I know Evil from The Needle (Camden) can handle that style of tattooing and are a great studio (although they are not native)

Take Care
Matthew

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

must know what the lines/patterns inside the tribals mean before getting them done, (unless ur just doing it for the look) – i’d recommend a native to polynesia/samoa – hard to find im sure

vala
Participant
@vala
Sherav;55724 wrote:
Hi

I know Evil from The Needle (Camden) can handle that style of tattooing and are a great studio (although they are not native)

Take Care
Matthew

+1 for evil from the needle. i have just complete having my sleeve done there and by the looks of their portfolio’s this is definitely something that one of their artists can handle.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.