ontwo
Participant
@ontwo
Outlaw;52452 wrote:
just looked at the piece in question…. sorry but i have a policy of “no hands, no faces and no necks”

i have placed that in a private message but i just want to let others see in case they want something doing at any time

Out of curiousity, why do you have that policy? Is it aesthetic or safety? Just curious

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

That’s a good policy to have Outlaw. It’s in place (in my opinion) because visible tattoos greatly reduce the chance of getting a decent job. You can’t hide them or cover them.

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo
Joker1;53058 wrote:
That’s a good policy to have Outlaw. It’s in place (in my opinion) because visible tattoos greatly reduce the chance of getting a decent job. You can’t hide them or cover them.

I completely agree with you.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1
ontwo;53060 wrote:
I completely agree with you.

I nearly got my knuckles tattooed once, thank fuck I didn’t! I still might one day, when I have my own business, am a millionaire, and have three gorgeous blonde young wives.

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo
Joker1;53063 wrote:
I nearly got my knuckles tattooed once, thank fuck I didn’t! I still might one day, when I have my own business, am a millionaire, and have three gorgeous blonde young wives.

I hear ya. I actually took a chance on my half sleeve. I left t go down to the elbow. i have to make sure my golf shirts that I wear to work in the summer are 1 size too big ๐Ÿ˜€

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

Im lucky because my hairs quite long so I can hide it but would never have my face or hands done. x

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw
Joker1;53058 wrote:

jokers correct.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

thats exactly the reason, and when people say they have long hair I still wont do it….. they might decide to cut their hair short at some time

( no disrespect to you miss_ivy)

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy
Outlaw;53126 wrote:
thats exactly the reason, and when people say they have long hair I still wont do it….. they might decide to cut their hair short at some time

( no disrespect to you miss_ivy)

None taken, have to admit im kinda wishing id thought a bit more about having it my neck. x

Joker1
Participant
@joker1
ontwo;53065 wrote:
I hear ya. I actually took a chance on my half sleeve. I left t go down to the elbow. i have to make sure my golf shirts that I wear to work in the summer are 1 size too big ๐Ÿ˜€

I’m working on a sleeve, it’s coming all the way down to the wrist. Long sleeve shirts at work anyway :rolleyes:

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

i wish i had the courage to get below the elbows done (forearms even lol) but… i dont ๐Ÿ˜›

Joker1
Participant
@joker1
Benjaminho;53551 wrote:
i wish i had the courage to get below the elbows done (forearms even lol) but… i dont ๐Ÿ˜›

I’ve wanted to have sleeves and just be tattooed all over for a long time, I don’t think that I’d want to work in a job where they won’t hire you just because you have tattoos. A long sleeve shirt works fine as a cover.
Having said that, most people are pretty relaxed about tattoos in Aus.

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy
Benjaminho;53551 wrote:

Ive got a tattoo on my forearm although not as part of a sleeve so not overly obvious. x

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

Well I popped in yesterday finally, think it was andy (long hair) and he’s going to draw some stuff up for me once I pop a photo down to him of it. x

katdiablo
Participant
@katdiablo

I just looked at her pics.. I thought you guys were talking about the front of the neck- but if looks like she has a back of neck tattoo..

Just wondering if that really “counts” as a “job killer” kind of tattoo– most girls have hair that hides the back of the neck…

(I love it by the way Miss Ivey) ๐Ÿ™‚

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

I’ve got one on the back of my neck, same size as what Ivy is going to get done. Hasn’t effected any jobs I’ve had since I got it a year and a half ago, most people don’t notice it unless they’re behind me and I’m stooping low.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.