vaggerbond
    Participant
    @vaggerbond

Hi

Just wondering if anyone here has had any tattoo’s done here and in particular writing. The owner Rod Medina previously had a shop in Portabello Road, Ealing Broadway and Camden Town.
    I have friends who have had tattoo’s done there but no writing. I had a quick look inside at the pictures of his previous work but again there was no writing. I am going in the shop next week to talk about getting my tattoo which is writing but i’d just like to check if anyone has had any work done there before?
    Thanks

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi Vaggerbond

Sorry for the delay in response.

The previous link you wanted is

http://www.evilfromtheneedle.com/

232 Camden High Street NW1 8QS

Hope that helps not seen or heard the artist you are mentioning sorry.

Take Care
    Matthew

vaggerbond
    Participant
    @vaggerbond

Hi Matthew
    Thanks for the link and thanks for the reply anyhow! I had a look over the evil in the needle website and some of the work on there looks great, when i’m back in London i’m going to go there and get a price from them. Have you had work done there before?

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi Vaggerbond

Not personally I know a couple of ppl who have and seeing their work at the Doncaster Tattoo Jam I cannot knock their sterility or tattoo art.

Post up how you get on.

Take Care
    Matthew

vaggerbond
    Participant
    @vaggerbond

Ok cool. I’m back in London now but i’m off away again tomorrow until Monday so i’m going to go into Camden on Tuesday or Wednesday with my sister and will post how I get on!
    Thanks for the recommendation.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.