alyssw1218
    Participant
    @alyssw1218

Sometimes in life we do things that our future self will wish we hadn’t. Strange hair colors, following bad fashion trends…these are easily reversible and only semi-permanent. There are few things in life as permanent as a tattoo inked under our skin.
    A decade ago, it was much easier to make decisions on a whim. In my 19 year old mindset, a tattoo on my wrist seemed like an okay idea. Now I am no prude, I have other body art, but those designs are better placed and not as visible. At 19, I was not considering a professional appearance, I saw something I liked and I went for it. Currently I am a Registered Nurse and soon to be a Nurse Practitioner, and while still young, I had become self-conscious about the wrist tattoo sticking out from under shirts and plain as day while in my scrubs.
    Enter laser tattoo removal. So far I have had three treatments with great success. While somewhat painful, a lidocaine gel can be applied topically to aid in diminishing pain. After the treatment there was still some pain, redness and blistering, but nothing an over the counter pain reliever couldn’t help. The site was covered with ointment and gauze which you should continue to do usually for three days. Afterwards, leave it open to air to help dry it out and heal faster.
    Laser tattoo removal has improved drastically since its inception. Before this, tattoos would be surgically excised from the skin in extreme cases. Ouch! The laser is seen as a more effective solution to ink removal. Sometimes what was acceptable at one stage in life is not years later. For those with offensive tattoos representing a former self, the ability to remove it from their skin can signify a new beginning.
    Care should be taken when selecting a tattoo removal provider. Different skin types require certain precautions to achieve the most favorable results. You should be sure to select a site with a lot of experience in removal, they will be knowledgeable about the process itself and specifics for your tattoo and skin color.
    An extremely comprehensive guide on laser tattoo removal can be found at the Tattoo Removal Guide | New Look Laser Tattoo Removal Clinic. Expect to find expert information on the science of the laser technology used, the body’s actual physiological process behind ink removal after laser treatment, aftercare information and advice for all steps of removal.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

spam.jpg

alyssw1218
    Participant
    @alyssw1218

I’ve never seen spam a few paragraphs long. Try again and good day!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.