Solarwind
    Participant
    @solarwind

Hi

BACKGROUND: I had the Ulysses text on my forearm done nearly a year ago. I had it in different sittings and wanted a little “randomness” to the text (maybe too random!?). Anyway… I wanted to fill the gaps between the script with something, and opted for some birds with shading. So I had that part done about a month back.

I haven’t made my mind up about it to be honest; there’s days when I think it’s ok – and others when I can’t bear it. Just wanted some opinions / advice if I may:-

(1). How bad is it? 🙂
    (2). How long should I leave it before I go for laser treatment?

Thanks!

IMAG0176_1_1_zps487d99bf.jpg

SW.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

You obviously don’t like it, so what we think doesn’t matter.

If I remember correctly the wait before lasering is some 3-6 months. I’m sure someone in here will come up with a more accurate answer.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Hi.

Make the laser appointment as soon as possible.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

As Arni said you don’t like it. You are right to not like it. Do your research on laser clinics not all are the same!

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@buttwheat 131190 wrote:

As Arni said you don’t like it. You are right to not like it. Do your research on laser clinics not all are the same!

Also, do your research on proper tattoo artists for that future coverup. As you have found out, not all tattooists are the same.

Solarwind
    Participant
    @solarwind

Thanks for the comments guys!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.