miguelnater
    Participant
    @miguelnater

Hi, I have a question: im removing a small part of a tattoo i have to cover up, well actually im very picky and the way the tattoo looks makes me feel uncomfortable, i want to swap places where the chain is i want frenetiko and where frenetiko is i want the chain lol i should of thought about it before getting it done. anyways im going to this place here in michigan they remove tattoos with the Medlite Q-Switched YAG laser they say is the most advanced lazer out there. The price change is somewhere from $290. $475. per treatment. Well my question here would be ok if only want to remove or lighten up as much as possible so i can cover it up, what would you think would be an estimate on how much i would pay and if in one treatment with this lazer type will make the tattoo vanish. i should be asking this to them but i have to wait for appointment i want a opinion before i go. In the picture shows the parts in removing. thanks. 2kr5tc.jpg

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

You will have to do many sessions to pretty much make this go away. Neither of those will cover the other. Please don’t go back to the tattooist that did that.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Is the placment your only issue?
    If so you need more than just advice on laser treatments.
    Did you get those in jail or did you pay someone?

No offense, because jailhouse ink generally comes out easier with a laser because the ink is poor and scratchers generally dont know what theyre doing.
    “Professional” (not referring to whoever did those) tattoo artists usually pack in a lot more ink.

miguelnater
    Participant
    @miguelnater

i had it home made first i payed $35 lol with a home made machine before that the ink was more like grey not this dark, i didnt have the chains and “frenetiko” was where i want it back on and the ink wasnt so strong before so i covered it up with the chain but now i wanted how it was,, when i had the chains done a friend highlighted the whole tattoo with regular tattoo ink and tattoo machine. He did the chains too/ Im going for my first treatment next week i just want the “frenetiko” and the chain faded as much possible probably will take a couple of treatments then im just going to cover up the chain with the same font and bold letters as the bottom name and where frenetiko was im going to cover it up with something else maybe a chain and ill be done with it

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

If I were to sit through laser sessions to remove that tattoo I would certainly not replace it with any part of the same thing.

Get the whole thing lasered and get a genuine tattoo ARTIST to design a cover up.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

The item order is hardly your biggest problem with that thing, but your friendly lazer-operators will be the best qualified people to tell you how many sessions it will take and how much it will cost.

One treatment will never do away with that, nor will it even make much of a visible difference. You’re probably looking at thousands of dollars to remove.

Angelina Oceane
    @

I would go to Dr Tatoff. He is the only laser removal person i trust. I just began my treatments and I am having a half sleeve and back piece removed.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Is that supposed to be funny?

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Angelina Oceane 123700 wrote:

I would go to Dr Tatoff. He is the only laser removal person i trust. I just began my treatments and I am having a half sleeve and back piece removed.

Awesome first post :rolleyes:

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@buttwheat 123715 wrote:

Awesome first post :rolleyes:

Exactly. It’s got spam written all over it, but it’s also a huge joke, so I don’t know what to think 🙂

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

Cut your fucking limb off please.

miguelnater
    Participant
    @miguelnater

@Amok 123811 wrote:

Cut your fucking limb off please.

nigga why would i :p

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

No need to cut the limb off.. just use a belt sander to remove the skin.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

If this was my leg:

1) I’d wear long pants for a year and sock away as much cash as I could. Maybe get a second job and save all of that money.

2) Go to the best licensed tattoo artist in your area who specializes in cover-ups.

3) Ask THEM how much lasering it would require. Go ahead and give them a deposit knowing full well it will be months before you return.

4) Laser for several sessions.

5) Get excellent cover-up.

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

this thread is legendary.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.