Malkane12
    Participant
    @malkane12

Hi all, new here..

I got this tattoo yeaaaaaaaars ago when I was a teenager, big mistake ect. You know the deal..

I understand this is too big to cover as it is right now, but I’m just wondering how many laser treatments you guys think would be required to get it light enough for a cover?

Thanks..!

image_1.jpg

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!

I’m not familiar with tattoo removal, but I understand why you want it gone!

Good luck!

P.S. You need to talk to the new guy that posted “Need a Designer [Tribal] etc.” He could use some sound advice!

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

Estimating 6 to 9 sessions.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

It already looks worn enough that it’ll probably save you a couple of sessions at least. Good luck with the process, and I hope you get a far better tattoo to replace it.

Malkane12
    Participant
    @malkane12

Thanks everyone!

Yeah it is worn for sure. I don’t know if you can see it well from the picture, but there are spots where you can see the skin. I’m looking to get it light enough that there are more options to cover it with. Just didn’t know how many would do that.

Malkane12
    Participant
    @malkane12

I’m going to keep updating this as I continue through my process of having it lasered.

Went for my first session on Tuesday. I went to a nearby tattoo studio that has a good reputation for their laser services. Good pricing and professional staff. The Medlite C6 laser was used, I’m not all that familiar with lasers but from research and word of mouth, it’s supposedly the best laser for tattoo removal on the market.

The whole process took less than 5 minutes. It really is amazing to watch this thing work. I was fascinated by seeing it break up the ink as the laser hit the skin. It’s been two days and I can already see lightened areas. As far as pain goes, I didn’t find it painful, and that was without any use of numbing creams/anesthesia. I’d consider it to be more annoying than anything else. Like a bunch of hot bee stings.

Pictures to come.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.