stitch
@

Hi everyone. I’m new here. I am pretty sure I’ll be removing my most recent tattoo via laser.
I have 5 tattoos (and I love them all). But my last one was a terrible placement. (bad decision on my part)
It’s on the inside of my forearm, and it’s gotten to be such a huge pain to cover it *every single day* at work.
I work for a very conservative company in Houston (and it’s HOT, I can’t just wear long sleeves all the time ๐Ÿ˜€ )

I do love this tattoo, but I made a bad decision on it’s placement. I’m considering getting it redone somewhere else…maybe after I recover from the financial shock of removing it first. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I went today for a consultation with New Look Tattoo Removal in Houston. Does anyone know anything about them?

She told me 5-10 sessions, but it could be more or less. My tattoo is black with a tiny bit of turquoise shading. I know it may sound silly, but I’m pretty nervous about the pain involved. I don’t think tattoos are too painful. They’re not fun, but it’s not really bad. She said that since I don’t think getting them done hurts, that the removal won’t be too bad.

Does anyone know anything about this company? Any other advice for me?

ct_in_tx
Participant
@ct_in_tx

I know it’s been a while but hopefully you’re still around.

I have a small, old tattoo on my shoulder that I want removed and I have had one session at New Look. The girls there (I won’t give names publicly put feel free to PM) are very nice and knowledgeable. They’ve been working there quite a while and seem to know what they’re talking about.

If you’ve been for a consultation, you already know what the price per session will be and if you think it will be worth it.

The process does hurt a bit but I don’t think it’s quite as bad as getting a tattoo. It’s a different kind of pain – kind of like little burns instead of little pricks.

Living in Houston most of my life, I’m all too familiar with the typical Houston conservative jackass-ery. My advice? Look for another job. Life’s too short to spend working with people like that.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.