Jarnsaxa
@

Hey guys!

I’m new to this site, so don’t slaughter me if I pleaced this thread in the wrong category!

I have two small tattoos next to each other, but I’ve grown pretty… weary.. of them. So, I want to either get a laser removal and then a new tattoo or get a cover-up.
So, before getting it removed by laser, I wanted to check out the possibilities for doing a nice cover-up on this one.

I have no idea what I want, but I like: blackwork, the ocean, water, trees, branches, roots, nordic symbols and music.

If anyone is up for drawing something (even if it’s sloppy) or just throwing some ideas my way, I’ll be very grateful!

Here are two pics of the tattoo:

1428228092.jpg

230961460.jpg

Thx loads!

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark

Welcome ๐Ÿ˜€

Have you ever thought about adding to it?

Maybe having the Treble clef and note re done and add some more music notes make it look kind of like sheet music that flows along the thigh add some lyrics maybe?

Cheers,
Marcus

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

it is good they are so close together, some fish, a nice small octopuss, or a tree could cover them, lots of ideas to cover them………………….. (of course I could stare at your physique, I mean tattoos and come up with alot of ideas, my compliments)………please choose an artist with cover up experience, I find taking my idea to them is best, they are the artists, designers, they can take my thoughts and make them a nice piece………………welcome to the forum

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

this can be covered up easily by a GOOD coverup artist. where are you located? we might be able to suggest someone.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

You don’t happen to have a pic from another angle do you? ๐Ÿ˜€ j/k

I would personally get it lasered a couple time just to lighten it and then cover it up, but you could definitely cover it up as-is also.

Briscogun
Participant
@briscogun

I agree. I think we’re going to need multiple pics from all possible angles in order to really determine whats best here… ๐Ÿ˜‰

Seriously, I’d find a good cover up artist in your area and discuss it with them. Remember, the usual way to cover up one small black piece of art is with a bigger black piece. So for example, take a picture of a seahorse and then use a black marker to cover it up. You’ll see what I mean. But, that being said, there are some really good artists that specialize in doing just that. You could do a combination of some lasering to lighten it up and then do a cover up, too.

Have you talked to an artist yet about your options?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.