Iwata Graffiti
Participant
@iwata-graffiti

Iv surched this site and it seems like all the artist are saying cover up or laser.. Iv read a few post saying, they have a friend that used it and it makes a your skin distorted. Other people say it works but just takes longer then they say it should. I’m 30 years old got the tattoo when I was 15. It’s a tribal pice under my forarm about 1 1/2in by 3 1/2in.. I’m looking to remove the pice just to clean it up. I like the Japanese sleeves, with mostly black with brite loud colors popin out here and there. I plan on getting a full sleeve. Iv wanted the sleeve since I was young. I’m thinning about a space theam, like the japanese with mostly black but brite colors of mars and the milky way popin out here & there. & ect.. My tattoo has deff faded over the years, do you think it could be incorporated into the space theme?? Or is tribal ink too dark?? Sorry no pics, I’m just worried cuz I’m tall and skinny and afraid the tribal is too much to work around.. Thanks for any help..

T.j.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Sorry… if balms and other such remedies actually worked properly without ruining your skin, you wouldn’t be wondering.. you’d know. 🙂

There is a reason that people say laser is the only way.

Iwata Graffiti
Participant
@iwata-graffiti

I’m sure your right!! I’ll ask the artist if he’ll be able to add stars or the tips of a galaxy into the open spots of the tribal…. I hope he could work with it, iv seen some mind blowing cover ups

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

it doesnt work worth a shit, if you want the tattoo gone pay for laser

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.