AppalachianFeet
@

Background: Got shoulderblade tattoo 16 years ago by a guy I wouldn’t call an artist — I like tattoos, just not *this* tattoo

Can’t afford to have it modified right now but in the short term I was wondering if anyone sells a product that is like a flesh colored sticker with a nice image on it? Then I could just put a sticker tattoo over my actual tattoo? Haven’t had luck searching Google for something like this, so links to websites would be helpful.

This or any suggestions appreciated.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Hi and welcome to the forum ๐Ÿ™‚ Post a picture up of your tattoo so we can have a look. I wouldn’t get a sticker to cover your tattoo though because most people will probably say, “Why has this person got a sticker on?”. I would just wait until your in a better situation with money so you can afford to improve/cover your tattoo. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
AppalachianFeet;97045 wrote:
Background: Got shoulderblade tattoo 16 years ago by a guy I wouldn’t call an artist — I like tattoos, just not *this* tattoo

Can’t afford to have it modified right now but in the short term I was wondering if anyone sells a product that is like a flesh colored sticker with a nice image on it? Then I could just put a sticker tattoo over my actual tattoo? Haven’t had luck searching Google for something like this, so links to websites would be helpful.

This or any suggestions appreciated.

Your looking for a short term solution for a 16 year old problem?
I think in 16 years you haven’t been able to save enough money to fix it?

here is a temporary fix:
Lady-Gaga-T-Shirts.jpg

Amok
Participant
@amok

That’s a nice shirt, I’d wear that

feathertouch
Participant
@feathertouch

Ok here is an easy fix to hide it when you need to, mortician makeup, I use it for photo shoots when i need to hide my tattoos, normal foundation doesn’t cut the mustard at all, you will need to spend the extra on this quick fix.

Megan

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.