maxima88x
@

hi guys….just wanted to know if dry needling an old tattoo would eventually lighten it to some extent….thx!!!

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

dont waste your time, hit s good operator for some lazer, we get some specials around the ATL for $100 a session

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I don’t see how that would be supposed to work. As Mr Chen says, you need lasering.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

you know the deal, that inks been locked in your dermal layer for awhile right? dry needling hurts and bascially just f*cks up that locked in ink and not well. the pain and possible damage to that spot isnt worth it.
find a highly recommend lazer operator in your area or adjoining state and get it gone for good

(not all operators and machines are equal, some dont remove much at all during an hour session for $150, others kick tattoo ass for $100 long session)

I have never personally been lazered but I have been to lazer operator and had friends worked on, I dont know about you but I would want my tatt gone and the area ready to tattoo again, a good operator will make sure that gets done

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

In answer no dry needling does not lighten a tattoo in the way you are thinking.

What it can do is leave you with fresh scar tissue that looks paler but leads to uneven, and often to difficult cover ups as the new pigment will not take as well to the damaged skin.

The dry needle is a cheap DIY to surgical removal (cutting out/off). Both leave scars and frankly look awful.

You can also end up with blood poisoning if attempt it yourself.

As all have said look at lasering, rework, or a cover up.

Take Care
Matthew

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.