Winter Doom
Participant
@winter-doom

I have some light red ink that was badly done and im looking it removed. Are these creams i have read about that gradually fade ink genuine? Anyonehere tried them before?
I have had no experiance with getting tattoos removed so this is my first time looking into it.
Thanks in advance for any advice. 🙂

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

No … just more snake oil.

Amok
Participant
@amok

Laser treatment is the only real option. Its expensive and extremely painful though. Sorry to hear your tattoo didn’t turn out the way you wanted.

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy
Amok;89568 wrote:
Laser treatment is the only real option. Its expensive and extremely painful though. Sorry to hear your tattoo didn’t turn out the way you wanted.

$50 A SQUARE INCH!! at least around here thats what the price is

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Laser doesnt have to be really expensive and it IS NOT really painful.
It hurts like having a tattoo if its being done right. Its also way quicker than having a tattoo.
If you want to know how confident the sellers of the creams are in their own product,I have asked alll of them for samples so I can back to back test with a view to using them rahter than the laser. As of yet I have never even had a reply!

Winter Doom
Participant
@winter-doom

I guess with the cream it would be about the convenience of it, for me anyway. Id hate to waste 100’s of pounds on what well could be a complete con. I think maybe checking out the prices of lazer removal would be a good idea.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Or you can just go for a good cover up.

Winter Doom
Participant
@winter-doom
Dave Van;89607 wrote:
Or you can just go for a good cover up.

Was thinking of a cover up but problem being my ex girlfriend did the red ink on me(big mistake letting her do it) and it’s a constant reminder of her so even a cover up would still have me remembering what was underneath.

Ink Extractor
@

Developed and tested for more than a decade and already in use around the world for over 5 years, a revolutionary tattoo removal product is now available in Australia. We are looking for a woman between 20-30 years old who wishes to remove an unwanted tattoo. We will be using the treatment throughout our online promotions. The treatment will be carried out by a renowned tattooist in the Brisbane area. Send us an email at info@inkextractor.com.au with your picture and tattoo picture to get a chance to remove your tattoo for free.

Kind Regards,

Ink Extractor Team

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

OK so here goes nothing.
I would love to test Ink Extractor.
If you would be interested in some back to back tests against laser removal please contact me.

jaibraylon
Participant
@jaibraylon

These tattoo removal cream sought for those who seems to be regret from their tattoo designs, to replace a new design they are simply use these creamy products, I haven’t use it but the question may arise that does these creams are some side effective towards the skin.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.