arrayseeaych
@

I just got a new tattoo today (this is my fifth), and it was supposed to say ‘Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.’ Yeah, well, that didn’t happen. It says ‘those who don’t believe in magie will never find it.’ Magie isn’t even a damn word. Anyway, the artist told me to pick at it and said that would fix the problem, but is that true? Is there anything I can do while it’s still new to fix it? Please help, I’ve never had anything like this happen before. Worse comes to worse I guess I’ll just have to wait the three weeks it takes to heal and make him put a star there or something to fix it, but I’d really rather not do that.

He also said something about salt water – any input?

Thank you so much!

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

change your name to magie! youre welcome.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Now thats just fucked up

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Need to see a picture to give proper advice, however…
My opinion is that if you dick with it you will always end up with a scar and even if you get enough ink out to allow a tattoo artist to try and cover it you will end up with an odd look to that part of the tattoo.
Depending on size you could always get a bit added with some smoke or somesuch so that a line goes across the e covering the offending bit. secondly you could jut wait till it is well and truely healed and get the bit lasered out.
Good luck I hope it works out for you bud.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

im sorry but i actually laughed when i read this i know it’s not a nice thing but it is kind of funny.

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Your artist is an idiot. Tell me, did he happen to work out of his kitchen? Because that is some scratcher bullshit right there.

Look, all picking at it is going to accomplish is giving yourself a scar, which will make it even more of a mess. What you need to do is wait the two weeks it takes for the tattoo to heal, go to a reputable shop in your town, and speak with a real artist to see what they can do to fix it. The guy who did this to you quite obviously has idea idea what the fuck he’s talking about. I don’t care how many tattoos he’s done, or how long he’s been doing it, you’ve made it manifestly clear he doesn’t know what he’s about.

So, in short, visit a real artist and never get work done by the stupid mother fucker ever again. I don’t care how good his prices are.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

lol Bh is right. That is the problem with going somewhere you aren’t familiar with. I had a buddy in the military trying to get a special forces tattoo. He was drunk so he didn’t realize until the next morning that the stupid b*tch forgot the “e” in “special! So do your homework and ALWAYS look at portfolios!

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Oops. I meant Kh, as in Knighthawk. :p Ironic, huh?

ewoklove
Participant
@ewoklove

If its in a calligraphy font a lot of the ‘c’s look lie ‘e’s So it could be the font, It would be easier if you could pot a picture up an we could give you some decent advice, i wouldn’t pick it though as it could leave you with some nasty scarring…

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

Waiting for a picture

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
KnightHawk;89067 wrote:
Your artist is an idiot. Tell me, did he happen to work out of his kitchen? Because that is some scratcher bullshit right there.

Look, all picking at it is going to accomplish is giving yourself a scar, which will make it even more of a mess. What you need to do is wait the two weeks it takes for the tattoo to heal, go to a reputable shop in your town, and speak with a real artist to see what they can do to fix it. The guy who did this to you quite obviously has idea idea what the fuck he’s talking about. I don’t care how many tattoos he’s done, or how long he’s been doing it, you’ve made it manifestly clear he doesn’t know what he’s about.

So, in short, visit a real artist and never get work done by the stupid mother fucker ever again. I don’t care how good his prices are.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

+1

My kind of guy – right to the point.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.