stuart_little
Participant
@stuart_little

Hi All,

I would love some advice/ ideas on what I can do with my upper back, I am unhappy with the feathers on my dream catcher I am thinking of getting them removed by laser, or covered up? but what with? anybody got any ideas? Any help or advice would be great,

Thanks in advance

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

dam,,,,i just complimented that tattoo on a different thread………

]

Rach ^_^
@

Your best bet is to go visit your tattoo artist and see what they think. The feathers in the pic are quite dark so I don’t know if they would be able to cover them, if they can cover them what are you thinking about getting as a cover up? I’m in the process of having two tattoos lasered so if you want any advice on that feel free to PM me or something. The best bit of advice I can give you about laser removal is not to look at any videos on YouTube, they will only scare you and it is no where near as painful as people make out!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

I think it looks really good. Go and talk to a artist and see what he can do he may be able to cover it for you.

Amok
Participant
@amok

I think they look good

stuart_little
Participant
@stuart_little

Thanks, I feel a bit happier about it now, I think it just took a bit of time to get used to it, as it didn’t turn out as I had expected, but I do infact like it now, :):)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.