cudifan24
Participant
@cudifan24

So this was my first tattoo I got, its pretty basic/ordinary and I think the artist a great job, it’s just that the tattoo itself is pretty bland. With that being said, I really want to add onto it. As of now, I’m considering maybe adding like some knights armor around it (shoulder plate, going a little onto my left pec and around my back a little bit) and than looking like its been cracked around where the current tattoo is. I also like the idea of the skin looking like its torn around the tattoo. Anyways, let me know what you guys think. Serious responses only please, thanks guys!

photo44d658af80810eac3b.jpg
– The colors are black, red, gold, and some brown shading. The colors don’t look good on the phone, but just imagine the colors looking MUCH more vivid, like it’s really bright haha.

savedpicture.jpg
– Trying to get as close as I can.

pauldron.jpg
-So something like this. I like the big shoulder plate, and than I would probably just have one of the sections below it, I don’t want to go too far below where my current tattoo ends.

pauldron5.jpg
– I like this idea. So since my tattoo is mostly red/gold/black, that could make up the majority of the actual colors of the armor. Or, the armor could be a regular armor color, I just need it to look like its actually on top of the skin so that my current tattoo looks like its below the armor on my skin.

pauldrontat.jpg
– The idea behind this is awesome, just not the same thing that I want. I want my armor to be more like knights armor, and to be on top of the skin, not look like its being torn out.

I really like the idea I’m working with now. However, I’m definitely open to other ideas/advice. Thanks guys 🙂

cudifan24
Participant
@cudifan24

Closer pic, again, disregard dirty mirror haha.

photo486abaffaf7833f91f.jpg

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.