Greta586
@

Hi,
I had cosmetic tattooing done today (Permanent Eyeliner) and the tech made a mistake, she left a tiny blotch a bit to the side of my eye, less than half a centimeter. It’s very light and not that visible without close inspection. The color is brown-black. I’d like to have it removed if possible..

My questions are:
What method would be best to remove this?
How many treatments would it take to remove (or lighten it so it’s barely visible)?
How much would it cost?

Thank you!

ArniVidar
@arnividar

As far as I know, the removal process will leave a scar and some discoloring (the skin will turn lighter), forcing you to have to tattoo something else over it. I may well be incredibly wrong though.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

You are very wrong there should be no scar at all.
I would hate this job to be honest laser and that close to an eye hmmm maybe but maybe not I would need to see it.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Cornishtiger;73201 wrote:
You are very wrong there should be no scar at all.

That’s good to hear! I read somewhere about scarring after laser removal, but that must have been pure bullocks then.

What about the discoloring?

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger
ArniVidar;73219 wrote:
That’s good to hear! I read somewhere about scarring after laser removal, but that must have been pure bullocks then.

What about the discoloring?

If the person doing the removal is good and the kit is up to date you should end up with no scars and no discoloured skin.
The discolouration is only a problem if you use the laser on very sun tanned skin. Unless I am working on an area that is going to be retattooed I always ask people to use sunblock and get the colour out naturaly before I start to treat suntanned skin.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

That’s very good to know, thanks! (Not that I plan needing your services ;))

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.