Metus
Participant
@metus

Got the work below done this morning…realized that the first two numbers were not want I actually wanted (the zero and the two) and I actually want a 10 there instead…totally not important…I still love it, but was wondering if you pros out there have any thoughts on how to NOT take care of new work so it lightens really badly and lets me have some new numbers done over the top (yes, I know that it won’t just go away)

6Nw1wl.jpg

Saw something on the interwebs about salt rubbing?

To reiterate, I got this at about noon, Feb 14th.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

๐Ÿ˜€ oh look what i found
seems your wife thinks your a numb nuts .

ok im not a pro but i can tell you that the advice she was given is BS.
you could pick the scab and it will fade it but will still be able to see the two . but its still prob your best option .
laser treatment wouldn’t really work because it would take out a decent size area around it , like your bars other numbers etc ….

Metus
Participant
@metus

Yeah, thats what I’m thinking…

And that is what I get for not having someone proof read the design before its inked into my skin!

Thanks

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

To be honest you are best just living with the tattoo because if you pick the scab it will leave a scar outline.
If you abraid it off with sandpaper, wire wool, grater it will leave a very nasty scar.
If have it surgically removed by a scalpel it will scar as will acid removal.

Laser is possible but you may have to hit the lines again as it may not be so accurate but they are improving all the time.

Take Care
Matthew

EclipseLasers
Participant
@eclipselasers
Butterfly;61437 wrote:
๐Ÿ˜€ oh look what i found
seems your wife thinks your a numb nuts .

ok im not a pro but i can tell you that the advice she was given is BS.
you could pick the scab and it will fade it but will still be able to see the two . but its still prob your best option .
laser treatment wouldn’t really work because it would take out a decent size area around it , like your bars other numbers etc ….

just the numbers can be removed by laser treatment, most machines have a very small spot size and it would be easy to target the numbers you want removed, and black ink reacts the best. Will take quite a few sessions, but once healed you can have the correct numbers inked

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.