shel5210
Participant
@shel5210

So i got this tattoo about a year ago, with plans to add more to it as time went on. As time passed i started to have different ideas than i had originally, and i would like to start over, and have it covered up. Do you guys think it would be possible to cover this with an angel? Like with the wings over the words?

th_195436.jpg

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Welcome. I wouldn’t cover it up. What about this…get the lettering touched up a bit, then add some wings below it to complement the script

shel5210
Participant
@shel5210

Well, i thought about that originally, and have put some thought into that, id rather cover it, but i can always do that as a fallback.

orginally it was going to be fairly simple (the completed piece), but nw im envisioning something more complex, and larger

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Ok then. Your text is thin enough that you pretty much have unlimited option to cover it with a soul shield of your choice

shel5210
Participant
@shel5210

whats a soul shield?

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Basically a full chest piece. You have lots of options. Search soul shield tattoo. You could pretty much do whatever you want, do some vines, etc to cover up what you have. Any really capable artist should be able to help you

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

if your willing to go large that would cover up easily by a good artist !!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.