Gingerkid000
Participant
@gingerkid000

I was just wondering how much tattoo removal is? I heard it was really expensive and painful, but i just want know how much it would run me into the ground.

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Do you have tattoos?

Gingerkid000
Participant
@gingerkid000

Not yet, like i said i was just curious and my lack of knowledge has been bugging me, lol. I can’t get one until mid-January, that’s when i turn 18. I have a thread of the one i want, you should check it out, i could use some advice. ๐Ÿ™‚

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

If you are inquiring about tattoo removal before you get your first tattoo, then you are not ready to be tattooed. Seriously, you should reconsider getting anything done. You are very young and have plenty of time to get inked up if you choose, but from reading your posts, I get the feeling this tattoo decision is being driven by “my friends are doing it”

Gingerkid000
Participant
@gingerkid000

And I’m pretty sure you don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. None of my friends have ink, and the one friend i know that’s going to get some is a moron. It’s my choice, and i’m just curious because i was looking through threads and saw the tattoo removal/cover up section. I’ve already sketched up what i want and you walk in thinking you know me like my father’s sister.

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Chill out kid. It is just odd that a person posts about advice on their first tattoo, and then follows it up with questions about laser removal.

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

Ive heard the same expensive and in some cases very painful, thats why you should always make sure your getting what you want unless of course you want to go down the cover up route up later on.

But like ontwo said think about your first hard, I have a friend who only has one tattoo and was totaly into it but now wants its removed but shes at uni and cant afford it!

x

Gingerkid000
Participant
@gingerkid000

onetwo-

I’m not following it up… I’m just exploring the site! I’m trying to put something in every section and learn all i can about tattoos before i get one, which includes removing, cover-ups, different types, methods, cost, etc. sorry about the blow-up, didn’t mean to get that upset about it. ๐Ÿ™‚

miss_ivy:

Thank you for your concern, but i’ve had this piece in my head for forever and i want it on my body to match, :). I’d never remove my first tattoo anyway, it’d be like erasing the first time you learned to ride a bike, it’s a memory.

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

thats what my friend said now shes saving for lazer LOL. As long as YOUR happy to go ahead thats all that matter.

Gingerkid000
Participant
@gingerkid000

Thanks, and i’m sure i’ll be happy with it, as long as i find a good artist. ๐Ÿ˜€

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

Have a read through my blog on here or click on my sig and read my ebook it will cover much of the basics on tattooing esp the different removal techniques.

Pricing is difficult as depends on the size of the tattoo, age, pigment used, type of laser used, how much you want removing (fading for cover or complete) as well as the time and travel costs.

Take Care
Matthew

Gingerkid000
Participant
@gingerkid000

Thanks a load, i’m glad i can get some info now. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.