Sweepa26
    Participant
    @sweepa26

Hey got a question for you guys. I got a new tattoo and the artist wasnt great. Eventually I am goin to have it covered, not too sure with what yet. HPIM0268.jpg HPIM0269.jpg

Just looking for opinions if this will need some lasering before a cover up?

DropScience
    Participant
    @dropscience

Why on the green grass buddha sat on would you get that?

NOT THAT ITS A BAD TATTOO…..because for as simple it is, its not that bad….and if you are into the whole sailor tattoo style of tattoo, then you have NO reason to hate it or get rid of it…

but I mean, really…

its a Sailor Style Cowboy Girl Pinup…Thing….really…

with all the amazing shit going into skin these days…and you get…that?

think before you speak. think before you ink!

And yes, spend thousands of dollars remembering your mistake so an artist can have a relatively clean canvas to rework and put something amazing on your body.

DropScience
    Participant
    @dropscience

Clean your bathroom mirror while your at it ๐Ÿ™‚

Sweepa26
    Participant
    @sweepa26
    DropScience;37654 wrote:
    Why on the green grass buddha sat on would you get that?

NOT THAT ITS A BAD TATTOO…..because for as simple it is, its not that bad….and if you are into the whole sailor tattoo style of tattoo, then you have NO reason to hate it or get rid of it…

but I mean, really…

its a Sailor Style Cowboy Girl Pinup…Thing….really…

with all the amazing shit going into skin these days…and you get…that?

think before you speak. think before you ink!

And yes, spend thousands of dollars remembering your mistake so an artist can have a relatively clean canvas to rework and put something amazing on your body.

I dont hate it as a whole just dont like the artists skills who applied it. I dont regret the girl I chose, it was my favorite sailor jerry girl I found. As far as the amazing stuff getting done Im not overly fond of it, I prefer the imagery and simplicity of old flash art.

Edited- notice I didnt include in my original post. With the thin lines is it possible to touch them up without making it worse?

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi Sweep

Don’t get it covered up.

There is nothing wrong with pin-up styles on men. I am quite fond of them.

I would advise getting a rework done on the bits you are not happy with and def work on the shading and colouring.

A decent artist can make that tattoo shine.

It is not a bad tattoo at all just needs a little more work.

Take Care
    Matthew

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink
    DropScience;37655 wrote:
    Clean your bathroom mirror while your at it ๐Ÿ™‚

hahahahha yeah it looks like its got toothpaste stains on it lol:D

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

i think i would just go along with the same theme and not cover it up .
    other wise you will most likely have to have something really dark to cover her up

DropScience
    Participant
    @dropscience

one thing that cant be forgotten is background work…

an art teacher told me one time, and this stuck (unlike most anything else from school seeing as id already taught myself everything) is the background is just as important as the foreground…

this holds true ESPECIALLY in tattoo…

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

there is nothing there that cant be fixed… just get a better artist and add some background, that can come up looking a top notch piece ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.