Giovanni Rosso
    Participant
    @giovanni-rosso

In preparation for a sleeve I’m having done later in the year I had some sessions of laser treatment to fade a tattoo on my shoulder that I’ve had for the past 18 years.

Had three sesions in total with a four week break in between each session. Personally I didn’t find the pain to be as bad as I expected, reading on various forums the descriptions have ranged from ‘immensely painful’ to ‘unbearable’.

I can only describe the feeling as being simiar to having an elastic band snapped against your skin or when a little drop of fat jups out the frying pan and lands on your arm when cooking sausages – obviously factor in that the pain lasts for a good 5 or 10 minutes! 😀

Haven’t got a pic of how the tattoo looks now, will upload one in the next day or so, but here’s one of it before and after the first session…

tattync1.jpg

No need for any more sesions now, 3 was enough to fade it so that it will be totally covered when the new work is put on.

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

Good results there.
    Painwise, like a tattoo alot depends on the operator, theirs a lot of various settings to play with on the laser, I suspect many havent got a clue when it comes to what is appropriate.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

That is some nice results in only a short-time.
    I hope the new sleeve goes well and that you post up when it is done.
    Matthew

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.