CKQT86
    Participant
    @ckqt86

Hello,
    I have a tattoo on my arm which I want to remove. In addition to black pigments, it also consists of a certain kind of white pigments which are hardly visible and could stay as far as I am concerned. However, I have consulted with clinics in my country, and they informed me that using their available methods to remove the black ink would cause the white ink to blacken and become visible.
    Can anyone recommend a good clinic (preferably in Europe) which may have more advanced techniques capable of dealing with this? Thanks.

CKQT86
    Participant
    @ckqt86

No takers? I’ll refocus the question, then: Can anyone recommend a good tattoo removal clinic in Europe? Thanks.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

CKQT86

Hi. I think it would be a bit of a minefield for somebody to say hey use X clinic simply because if it goes wrong there is a trail of evidence sat there to the person suggesting it.

All the legal stuff aside – tattoo removal is not brilliant no matter where you go. Yes some are better than other but they all take a lot of time, pain, and perhaps most importantly money.

My recomemndation is speak with a dermatologist who would be able to direct you to a clinic that best deals with your skin pigmentation and the types of ink used.

Alternatively have you considered a cover up or rework of the tattoo?

Hope your search goes well.

Matthew

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

Plenty of good laser removal practices all over the UK and europe now. If you are planning on travelling to another country just for the removal then I expect you have a serious amount of cash to spend, apart from the treatment itself which will be multiple visits over months or even years the travel/accom/loss of earnings etc etc could run into many 000’s. If you live in the back of beyond where they don’t have what you require I’d suggest a cover, as mentioned above.
    After all, is it really worth all that hassle, it’s just a tattoo, no one else is bothered what you have on your skin, I think I would have had to seriously fuck up to travel so far for removal, Like a hotdog on my forehead or worse.
    Good luck

CKQT86
    Participant
    @ckqt86

Thanks for the replies. Unfortunately, removal is the only option for me (for reasons I choose not to disclose at this time). For now, I’ll go with Sherav’s suggestion of speaking with a dermatologist.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.