tat2begone medical group
    Participant
    @tat2begone-medical-group

How does laser tattoo removal work?

The laser delivers very short pulses of high intensity light into the treated area. Tattoo inks and pigments then selectively absorb the light without destroying the normal surrounding skin tissue in the process. The tattoo is dissolved into smaller ink particles that are harmlessly removed by the body’s immune system over the 5 weeks following treatment.

How many treatments does the tattoo removal process require?

The depth, color, type of ink, as well as the location of the tattoo on your body is all determining factors. Removing a professionally applied tattoo is a progressive process that requires a series of treatments scheduled 5 weeks apart. Tattoos average 8-15 treatments for complete tattoo removal.

Does laser tattoo removal cause scarring?

In order to remove a tattoo without scarring, a Q-Switched laser must be used. The term Q-Switched indicates that the laser is pulsed so quickly that it is able to dissolve the ink without destroying the live tissue in the process.

I hope that I cleared up some questions that some may have about Laser Tattoo Removal.

Get more details at Tat2begone.com
    Email: Info@tat2begone.com

Kelly

Skrib
    Participant
    @skrib

Sounds really scary, lol.

tat2begone medical group
    Participant

SO what is more scarier? A laser on the top of your skin, or a tattoo needle in your skin? Many people have tattoo regret, and get laser tattoo removal done. It isn’t the most glamorous thing to do but either is sporting a bad tattoo.

tat2begone medical group
    Participant

SO what is more scarier? A laser on the top of your skin, or a tattoo needle in your skin? Many people have tattoo regret, and get laser tattoo removal done. It isn’t the most glamorous thing to do but either is sporting a bad tattoo.

if you have any question:

visit Tat2begone.com

or email me at: info@tat2begone

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.