gnikregrub
    @

i need make up to cover up my tattoos
    im attending a wedding/hen night and i neeeeed to cover up my tattoos as my parents do not know i have any and im pretty sure they would disown me if they found out

so i need something

and it would also make having them over alot easier as i would not always have to wear long sleeves and be careful about what i do with my arms

so what would anyone recommend.ive looked on the internet but likeon here you never know wot you can trust

anyone???

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

I’m not sure why you want to hide them for a wedding, surely you are old enough to make your own dicisions in life, if they don’t like them then tell them not to get any.
    Makeup for tattoos? your gunna struggle to find something as good as you need off the shelve. Have you looked on a makeup artist forum or similar, those dealing with filming and TV in general have to do quite a bit of cover ups these days with the amount of stars with tattoos etc.
    That would be a place to start anyway, I’m sure they will sort you out in 5 mins.

massiah
    Participant
    @massiah

Why cover up, tell your parents. It’s just a tat or 3. my folks were totally freaked when they saw mine. dey hvnt disowned me yet. Try wearing smting tat covrs them up and hope for the best. Eventually they will find out. So good luck

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.