bronzing_beauty
    @

Has anyone had a Tattoo removed by using a Laser? I have a small flower on my arm and im wanting to know does it hurt and also could you bare the pain if it did.
    This question is to ppl who has had it removed using laser, not to ppl who gets their info from google. i could get that info myself. please dont answer unless you have had it done yourself

LEANNE M
    Participant
    @leanne-m

Hi… Im in the middle of getting 2 tattoos removed by the ruby lasor. I will be going again next week for my fourth treatment on them. I am very happy with the results so far, it has faded a great deal, and will continue to get zapped until they have gone [ hopefully ] the reason i say hopefully is because red colour is the hardest to get rid of and i have a red heart in my tattoo, but it is pink now, but most of the tattoo aroud the heart was black, and now its light grey. As far as the pain goes… The lasor treatment hurts a little but not alot, it feels like someone is flicking elastic bands up against your skin. But you do get used to it. I use anaesthetic cream on my tattoos about an hour before i have my treatment. It help numb the area. The pain after treatment feels like sun burn and dies down after an hour or so. Then for about a week the healing process feels like you have a bruise. Hope this info has helped you to decide. Good luck x

junglejungle
    Participant
    @junglejungle

depends how coloured and big the tat is..

takes a number of treatments to do it you can’t just do it in one go..

probably painful, wouldn’t know i have no tats..

darren p
    Participant
    @darren-p

yes it hurts more getting the tat done sometimes you need a couple of blasts depending on how dark your tat is it can leave like a scar aswell

momof2
    @

don’t do it! it hurts way more than a tattoo ever would, it’s way more expensive, and if you have color you have to go more than once, it sometimes can take up to 5 or 6 sessions depending on how big the tattoo is. Also some people tend to get scars where the tattoo was, not worth it.

If its the flower design you don’t like, i suggest getting a cover-up, most shops will draw one for you free and then you can decide if you want it or not. I would say opt-out of the laser

tallcoolone
    Participant
    @tallcoolone

I got a tattoo removed from my hand years ago by a lazer and it scarred really bad. I am getting one removed from my neck now and am getting excellent results. It hurts me really bad, but I use a numbing cream 1 hour before which makes it tolerable. Without the cream I cry! I can stand 2 1/2 hours of tattooing without being uncomfortable, but removal is a different pain. It is more like a burn, but maybe mine hurts more being on my neck.

mariaryi
    Participant
    @mariaryi

@bronzing_beauty 10276 wrote:

Has anyone had a Tattoo removed by using a Laser? I have a small flower on my arm and im wanting to know does it hurt and also could you bare the pain if it did.
    This question is to ppl who has had it removed using laser, not to ppl who gets their info from google. i could get that info myself. please dont answer unless you have had it done yourself

Yes! Tattoo removal by laser works, however session of treatment depends on the kind of tattoo which you have and the ink in it. I have not felt it painful. So go for laser tattoo removal. Know to first consult the expert.

Know that in laser tattoo removal:
    The Q-switched Nd: YAG is now considered the “state of the art” laser for tattoo removal because it effectively removes almost all colors of ink found in tattoos.:p

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.