totalhockeyfan101
    @

I have been using “ink busters” chemical removal system, that I ordered from the internet, for about 6 months with virtually no success, except that it is burning the crap out of my arm. I am really at a loss and can’t afford to have it lasered off. Anyone, in the private sector (and not an employee of any of these chemical removal companies), have any success with a product? Please let me know. Thanks

saba
    @

once u decide to have a tattoo u decide as well to keep it forever now u have to deal with it or get laser surgery.

cassie
    Participant
    @cassie

They are too deep into the skin for something to absorb enough to break up the ink. If you just don’t like the tat I would look into getting a cover up. The only effective way to have it removed is by laser.

Rebecca
    Participant
    @rebecca

Oh man…Stop using that chemical process. Anything that is put on the skin is instantly absorbed into your system and possibly can go through to the blood stream. You can build up toxicity or have blood poisoning. There is nothing that will lift the ink from a tatoo. Now they are making a special ink that can be removed, but it’s too late for most people. The only options are laser removal or living with it. If it’s bigger than an inch around, I’d leave it alone.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.