turbo1
    @

Hi everyone,
    I am almost 17 years old and have had a tattoo on my hip since october. (i know, i know, dont lecture me about age etc!!!)

The main reason I want my tattoo removed is because I am not happy with the quality (at all…). The artist in question did not transfer what i wanted from paper into a tattoo very well at all.

I’m a very insecure person and being unhappy with this tat isn’t helping my self esteem too much as i have a few scars and things already.

I am hoping to have a beautiful and meaningfull tattoo in the same place (by a much better artist!) once removed, but i will wait a few years before going for it again!

You can see my current tattoo on the pictures section of http://www.myspace.com/ellysanmofo

Anyway, more to the point, is it possible to have tattoo removal on the NHS? Is it worth asking my GP about it?

Thanks everyone 🙂
    NHS – National Health Service

im in the UK 🙂
    and fifilapoo, like you really care about the NHS :S

and i was happy with the design, just not the quality. i dont see how thats stupid. just because I am 16 doesn’t mean i dont have a braincell in between my ears. I actually run my own buisness and manage another.

OnyX S
    Participant
    @onyx-s

Search your local area tattoo artists. Maybe your tattoo just needs a little “work”. There are a lot of artist that specialize in fixing or doing restoration to bad tattoos. And they don’t need to be removed to do that.

OnyX S
    Participant
    @onyx-s

Search your local area tattoo artists. Maybe your tattoo just needs a little “work”. There are a lot of artist that specialize in fixing or doing restoration to bad tattoos. And they don’t need to be removed to do that.

micheal p
    @

is it possible for you to just get the tattoo you hate coverd up with another tattoo that you would like to have or even go to another artist and have him touch up this tattoo that was badly done by another artist as thier are alot of things you can do with old tattoos now..

Mr IP
    @

Im not going to lecture you on the tattoo cause i can’t be bothrd mainly.
    I also think since its free advice you should go see your GP ( General Practitioner for all those none english people)
    My only thoughts are : weather your still in full time education
    cause i dunno if they NHS will charge (denists do once out of full time education).
    Worth looking into
    Good Luck

Mr IP

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.