Kali420
Participant
@kali420

I have 9 tattoos… I have a purple bat one the back of 1 shoulder a green bat on the other a bleeding heart above the inside of my wrist a key on the inside of the other wrist a bird on my shoulder a watercolor tree on my leg music notes over my heart and 2 paw prints one on each arm inside my elbow. They’re all only a couple inches except for my tree which is about 8″ tall. I’m mad at myself for getting them so spread out and am looking for ideas on how to tie them together so when I get more it doesn’t look like random stuff just all over. It may not even be possible to do because of where I got them (I should have thought it through better) but I was wondering if anyone had any ideas?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

7435638190_4483d1734e_n.jpg

Kali420
Participant
@kali420

IMG_20151201_224610.jpg

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I like the tree.
They don’t need to be tied together. The back get more Halloween type stuff. Random is just fine

Kali420
Participant
@kali420

I’m just afraid if I get more that don’t have to do with each other it’ll look like a bunch of stuff just thrown together and look bad. More halloween stuff on my back is a good idea thanks! My sister and I are getting matching lotus flowers and idk where to put it because it doesn’t go with anything else I have. I was thinking maybe my other shoulder but not sure.

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!

The tree is sweet!

Random tattoos are fine. You can get locked into a “theme” and then have an idea for a great tattoo, but it doesn’t fit.

Get the tattoos you want and just remember that you never have to explain your tattoos to anybody.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.