JXDXB
Participant
    @jxdxb

I had some work done 16 days ago. Everything seems to be healing just fine except for a few spots in the red. There are a few small, raised areas within the red shading. They are not itchy or causing any pain, but they’re definitely noticeable. This is concerning as I do not know what they are/ why they are there??

Any advice or similar experiences? Is this something I should be concerned about? My artists wants to wait it out another week and see if they go away.. Im kinda freaking out..

I have pics but figure out how to post..I could also use some help with that ha…

blob:https%3A//mail.google.com/a3b1ca73-d138-4194-b35a-8f27e0342689

Call_me_Lola
Participant
    @call_me_lola

Your link isn’t working. But, some people have allergy issues with some brands of red ink. If it is a mild allergy it may just take longer to heal. If it is a worse allergy the ink could be rejected by your body. If there isn’t any itch, pain, swelling, oozing etc. then give it some time.

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of a low price is long forgotten.
Dan
Participant
    @dan

yep ! red ink can be troublesome,red ink does not heal on me as fast as the other colors do either.

"It takes nothing away from a human to be kind to an animal." -Joaquin Phoenix
Sam-I-Am
Participant
    @sam-i-am

Red ink is tough sometimes. It’s a slow heal, but usually comes out okay.

Give it a few month’s. Keep us posted.

210 inking hours and counting.

Tattoos are for the living. Tombstones are for the dead. Get a tattoo for yourself!

jerryatrophy
Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Im still having problems in a red patch from back on halloween. Still having trouble with it. Raised irritated, it gets ashy and is super sensitive. It was fusion ink dont know the actual shade. I just keep my fingers crossed every time i get red now.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.