SueZQ
Participant
@suezq

I’m not sure how to add my photos in this message but I did upload them to my album. I’ll skip the sob story unless someone wants a laugh, I’m unhappy with my tattoo, my drawing is in the photos also. The main problems I have are the fat black lining around the bulb that, to me, makes the whole thing look number one unbalanced and two …. Well masculine-esque. Idk why he thought that would be a good idea for such a bold black when the rest is fine lined, but there it is. Second are the colors :/ I know it sounds lame but I never planned on having to explain it in a public forum only my artist but the inside of the bulb was to be a “storm” and the ball/stitching up top reminiscent of a sun and cloud. I specifically asked for pink handles on the scissors and blue stitching for the “cloud” up top, I explained my concept and I draw but I’m not good at colors/combos etc, I just knew I wanted those (which he did) and I wanted it bright colorful and girly and like a dumbass left it to him, it just seems kind of dark and heavy instead of bright and girly :(. So what I’m asking is what is realistically attainable for me to get either color added either over, around, blended etc to brighten it up. And any ideas on that black abomination would be appreciated …. I’m working on a drawing to save my sanity but no pic I thought maybe a Lichtenstein/comic book style “burst” (like my user image) I’m just not sure if that possible to translate to skin with what’s there …. Ok I’ll shut up, let me have it ๐Ÿ˜‰

Dan
Participant
@dan

@SueZQ 145376 wrote:

I’m not sure how to add my photos in this message but I did upload them to my album. I’ll skip the sob story unless someone wants a laugh, I’m unhappy with my tattoo, my drawing is in the photos also. The main problems I have are the fat black lining around the bulb that, to me, makes the whole thing look number one unbalanced and two …. Well masculine-esque. Idk why he thought that would be a good idea for such a bold black when the rest is fine lined, but there it is. Second are the colors :/ I know it sounds lame but I never planned on having to explain it in a public forum only my artist but the inside of the bulb was to be a “storm” and the ball/stitching up top reminiscent of a sun and cloud. I specifically asked for pink handles on the scissors and blue stitching for the “cloud” up top, I explained my concept and I draw but I’m not good at colors/combos etc, I just knew I wanted those and I wanted it bright colorful and girly and like a dumbass left it to him. So what I’m asking is what is realistically attainable for me to get either color added either over around etc, and any ideas on that black abomination …. I’m working on a drawing to save my sanity but no pic I thought maybe a Lichtenstein/comic book style “burst” I’m just not sure if that possible to translate to skin with what’s there …. Ok I’ll shut up, let me have it ๐Ÿ˜‰

1) go to your album and click to open the image you want to post
2)right click and click on “Copy Image URL”
3)go to your forum post you want the image in and click on the “Insert Image” icon,paste the “Image URL” you copied into URL line and click OK,it will insert the correct image tags for you.

SueZQ
Participant
@suezq

Thank you!! I think it’s because I’m on my iPad, that sounds easy enough when I get my pics on the computer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.