Afink87
Participant
@afink87

I am 5’3 and would like to get an under breast tattoo, I also have giant knockers, will this end up being a terrible decision in ten years?
image.jpg1_zpsp8ugxx2n.jpg

Dan
Participant
@dan

that’s one of the most lame questions there is,”what are those tattoos going to look like when I get older ?”

LOL how could it be a bad decision in ten years or fifty years ?

probably about as much as your side or shoulder tattoos,,,,which is not much !

Afink87
Participant
@afink87

You obviously don’t have breasts. I don’t want half of a tattoo because in ten years my boobs will cover it. How’s that gonna happen to my shoulder? Answer the question, or don’t bother.

Dan
Participant
@dan

no I don’t have breasts,but I am a fucking expert on them,

the skin on your entire body gets saggy,wrinkly,and looser as we get on in years,that’s why I mention your other tattoos,I am also an expert on that as I am 55 years old now and all my tattoos still look great IMO,and my wife is 55 also and her tits also look fucking great !

and I got news for you,your tits aren’t that big sweetie, LOL don’t worry about sag.just don’t walk around topless.

Dan
Participant
@dan

the skin on your entire body gets saggy,wrinkly,and looser as we get on in years,that’s why I mention your other tattoos,I am also an expert on that as I am 55 years old now and all my tattoos still look great IMO,and my wife is 55 also and her tits also look fucking great !

and I got news for you,your tits aren’t that big sweetie, LOL don’t worry about sag.just don’t walk around topless.

these ladies don’t seem to be worried about it Under Boob Tattoos – Inked Magazine

Dan
Participant
@dan

the skin on your entire body gets saggy,wrinkly,and looser as we get on in years,that’s why I mention your other tattoos,I am also an expert on that as I am 55 years old now and all my tattoos still look great IMO,and my wife is 55 also and her tits look fucking great ! ans she’s a DD

these ladies don’t seem to be worried about it Under Boob Tattoos – Inked Magazine

Afink87
Participant
@afink87

image.jpg1_zpsugowd4fe.jpg
You don’t think 32DDD is big??! (It was an unflattering bathing suit pic) I appreciate your opinion and your expertise, I know from my mother how my breasts will be, kudos to your wife, but seriously by the time I’m 40 I would think there would be two patches of my tattoo missing because my boobs ate it.

Dan
Participant
@dan

well don’t get me wrong, you look good for sure !

I’m just saying how my tattoos will look when I get older has never mattered to me,if I want a tattoo I have always gotten it,so if you want an underboob tattoo,I say get it and enjoy it.

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

If you really like underboob tattoos, then go for it. But they are today’s version of the 90s tramp stamp. I have heard a few artists laugh about it already. I would be more worried about the tattoo style becoming a joke than by having it hidden behind your puppies. (And it may not become a joke, but in my own opinion, if the artists are ALREADY laughing ….)

That said, a well done tattoo will always be a well done tattoo. So, if you love the idea then do it, but do it really well.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Yes when your fun bags are sagging you will have to lift them up to see the tattoo

Aussie Sly Guy
Participant
@aussie-sly-guy

If any woman has anything more than pancakes for boobs they will sag as she gets older especially if they are a nice size. But I don’t think you should worry about what your tattoos will look like when you get old.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

@Call_me_Lola 144786 wrote:

they are today’s version of the 90s tramp stamp

I’m seeing this A LOT on the Icelandic tattoo scene. Scores of girls getting gawd awful tattoos done by B-grade tattooists, to the point that I imagine I’ll one day be surprised when I go to the pool and see a chest without one.

It’s sad, too, because a good underboob tattoo can be absolutely gorgeous.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

I have an underboob tattoo thank you! Its not that common around here and I shall tell you why, that shit hurts! not just any old wimp can handle 5 hours of ribs and sternum. My own piece is beautiful and well executed and there is nothing trampy about it. I never worry about what shit is going to look like when im old coz frankly, no one looks like a super model at 90 but at least I’ll have a whole bunch of kick ass stories to tell!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.