#41059
Pier.maggio
Participant
    @pier-maggio

Hi guys, I’d really love to get a sailboat-tattoo on my left thigh. I love the design of it, and the colours of it.
But I’m young, and I don’t wanna get inked with something that hasn’t got a deep meaning.
Thank ya’ll and sorry for my English, I’m Italian!

#149605
Sam-I-Am
Participant
    @sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!

Tattoos DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE A MEANING! If you like the sailboat get it. Plain and simple.

I have a huge lobster tattoo grabbing my nipple and people want to know: Why a lobster? All I can say is I like lobster. It has no special meaning.

Keep us posted, and post some pictures!


210 inking hours and counting.

Tattoos are for the living. Tombstones are for the dead. Get a tattoo for yourself!

#149620
peterpoose
Participant
    @peterpoose

@Sam-I-Am 138388 wrote:

Welcome to the forum!

Tattoos DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE A MEANING! If you like the sailboat get it. Plain and simple.

I have a huge lobster tattoo grabbing my nipple and people want to know: Why a lobster? All I can say is I like lobster. It has no special meaning.

Keep us posted, and post some pictures!

THIS!

and

STOP WATCHING MIAMI INK!

Also wait a few years you don’t sound mature enough for a tattoo 🙂


A map I have made of great artists around the world – http://thebragartlist.mobuapps.london/
#149636
Dan
Participant
    @dan

@Pier.maggio 138386 wrote:

Hi guys, I’d really love to get a sailboat-tattoo on my left thigh. I love the design of it, and the colours of it.
But I’m young, and I don’t wanna get inked with something that hasn’t got a deep meaning.
Thank ya’ll and sorry for my English, I’m Italian!

a boat is just a boat,no deep meaning for the most part,

I got a traditional tall shop on my knee/thigh and it doesn’t mean shit other than it’s a cool piece by a cool artist.

are you talking about a modern “sailboat” ?

Sail%20boat%20memorial%20healed(web)1.jpg

or an old looking traditional “tall ship” ?

tumblr_mm8cyueELl1rkfkw0o1_500.jpg

neither really has any “deep meaning” IMO,unless maybe you have served in the Coast Guard or Navy ? could be a meaning there.
I have a lot of tattoos,none of them really have any deep meaning,they are memories of fun things in my life,cool artwork,& a couple for my kids & wife.


"It takes nothing away from a human to be kind to an animal." -Joaquin Phoenix
#149643
buttwheat
Participant
    @buttwheat

@Sam-I-Am 138388 wrote:

Welcome to the forum!

Tattoos DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE A MEANING! If you like the sailboat get it. Plain and simple.

I have a huge lobster tattoo grabbing my nipple and people want to know: Why a lobster? All I can say is I like lobster. It has no special meaning.

Keep us posted, and post some pictures!

@peterpoose 138402 wrote:

THIS!

and

STOP WATCHING MIAMI INK!

Also wait a few years you don’t sound mature enough for a tattoo 🙂

This^^^^..

#163605