GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

I think something pretty and morose. You sort of transition from cute and morose. Maybe there’s a way to segue.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

yeah, I’ve been thinking a bit, and I think I’ll be heading for a new traditional style.
    Maybe add a large skull, more flowers, maybe an animal skull for a large lower back piece, and transition it upwards with a couple different elements..
    I know the perfect artist for it, too. I need to go see my girl this week and see what she thinks! She always has amazing ideas for everything and her color work is amazing.

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

@poxphobia 135835 wrote:

yeah, I’ve been thinking a bit, and I think I’ll be heading for a new traditional style.
    Maybe add a large skull, more flowers, maybe an animal skull for a large lower back piece, and transition it upwards with a couple different elements..
    I know the perfect artist for it, too. I need to go see my girl this week and see what she thinks! She always has amazing ideas for everything and her color work is amazing.

That sounds awesome!

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

I would do a mix of symbols of life and death: Coffins, crosses, flowers, symbols from grief across cultures.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.