HighSquid
Participant
@highsquid

[lang=lt]Is it normal that there are those little pimples? Cuz i’m kinda worried about it. My skin is very sensitive aswell so i keep feeling the pain.
m0gv.jpg[/lang]

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

Looks weird. What’s up with all the hair?

HighSquid
Participant
@highsquid

[lang=lt]The hair is fine, its just laying on the top, but those pimples drags me crazy. >.<[/lang]

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

I’ve seen it before. As long as it doesn’t get worse…or red….or puffy…you’ll be fine.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

STOP putting any goo on it! that means ointment and lotion it will be fine.

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

It’s normal. I had a tattoo that was mostly red that was irritated as fuck for three weeks.

Let it DRY. It’ll heal better, and faster.

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

Not too worried about the pimples, but I see some yellow spots in there, which indicates that you’ve got a minor infection.
Looks like you’re using a too thick lotion and not cleaning it well enough, or you got something on it.
Clean it with an antibacterial soap or intimate soap, and you might wanna put some Bacimycin on it. It’s an anti-infectant, I use it myself whenever I get an infection in any of my tattoos. (I have dogs, it happens)
Keep it clean, stop clogging your skin (I wouldn’t recommend not putting ANYTHING on it, because you don’t want it to dry out completely), and use an anti-infectant. Oh, and only wear clean clothes over it. Avoid oceans, animals, children, etc. Don’t pick on it.
If it gets red, the yellow gets worse, gets swollen, or you start feeling a bit feeverish/sick in general, go see a doctor!

HighSquid
Participant
@highsquid

[lang=lt]Those white places are after using anti-bacterium losion, it’s yellow colour, it’s fine after I washed it.. I’m using Bepanthen cream on it every 7 hours. Is it ok? I was talking with the tattooist and those little pimples are caused by cover that i used when i went to city, to avoid dust and be less likely to get and injection, he said that i shouldnt be too worried about it, I should keep using the cream and let the tattoo breath. That’s how it looks like at the moment. Should i stop putting the cream on it and let it dry completely? Or should I pute the cream more rarely? jdfs.jpg[/lang]

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

I use Bephanten myself, and think it’s great for tattoos. I wouldn’t follow a schedule though, just put a little bit on whenever it feels dry.
yeah, they’re most likely caused by your skin being clogged.
Remember to CLEAN your tattoo before putting Bephanten on it.

And good boy, actually asking your artist what to do! Your body usually takes care of this kind of thing by itself, it’s no bigge if it’s just a few pimples.

HighSquid
Participant
@highsquid

[lang=lt]I’m just making sure that I do everything corectly because it’s my first tattoo and i wasnt sure how to take care of it at the beggining, its 3rd day while i have it the bad thing is that i used that cover, because it’s hot my skin was a bit sweaty and it caused those pimples to show up, i wash the tattoo every morning or when i feel like it’s not clean, i used the anti bacterial losion but i don’t feel like using it again just to let the tattoo heal itself, hopefuly everything will be ok. I’ll go and get a blood test just in case to be sure i’m not infected. ๐Ÿ™‚ and thank you for your information, it helped me to calm down about those pimples. :3 I have a dog myself aswell, but it goes to the garden only and i keep washing it one in 2 weeks, i don’t think that my dog can cause any injection, I’m not letting it to sit close to the tattoo. :3[/lang]

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

You should be good. It looks pretty glossy, so I’m fairly sure you don’t need to put MORE lotion on it..
Some people have very strict after-care regimes, and everyone has a different one. For most people it works fine, so there is no one thing that is by far the most right.
As long as you don’t get a very thick scab, it cracks up or you start to feel sick, you should be fine really.. ;p
But I know several people on here know more than me on the topic, so hopefully they’ll pitch in if I’m totally lost here ๐Ÿ™‚

HighSquid
Participant
@highsquid

@poxphobia 130386 wrote:

You should be good. It looks pretty glossy, so I’m fairly sure you don’t need to put MORE lotion on it..
Some people have very strict after-care regimes, and everyone has a different one. For most people it works fine, so there is no one thing that is by far the most right.
As long as you don’t get a very thick scab, it cracks up or you start to feel sick, you should be fine really.. ;p
But I know several people on here know more than me on the topic, so hopefully they’ll pitch in if I’m totally lost here ๐Ÿ™‚

[lang=lt]Btw, another question, is there a big difference of what kind of soap do you use to clean the tattoo? Because i am using one without alchohol in it, it’s hypoallergenic but it contains cottom milk and it makes your skin soft.[/lang]

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

I prefer to use intimate soaps on mine. They usually have a low pH, no perfume, alcohol etc.
Babysoap also works well. Just make sure its not a strong, perfumed one ๐Ÿ™‚ I don’t have much knowledge on cotton milk, so I’m not sure if that will do any harm.

HighSquid
Participant
@highsquid

[lang=lt]I’ll go to a shop now to buy anti bacterial non fragrance soup just to make sure everything is k ;3[/lang]

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

@HighSquid 130391 wrote:

[lang=lt]Non fragrance soup.[/lang]

I like French Onion Soap! (LOL)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.