thecpthree
    Participant
    @thecpthree

Saw a guy the other night with an amazing Japanese sleeve. Since I’m looking for a good artist, I ask him who did it. Looked as if he just got it done and he told me he had it done 1 year ago.

Anyways, this is the guy who did it.
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/King-Pete-Tattoo/176271779054236?id=176271779054236&sk=photos_stream

What do you think?

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

His work looks solid. I like colorful tattoos and he does them well.

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

If you’re talking about Pete at that shop, he is pretty average. I wouldn’t go there.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Amok 128306 wrote:

If you’re talking about Pete at that shop, he is pretty average. I wouldn’t go there.

Amok, Yeah, after looking at other Japanese tattoos, you’re right. thecpthree, Amok’s right, he is pretty average.

thecpthree
    Participant
    @thecpthree

@Amok 128306 wrote:

There is Pete and then Nolan. The guy who told me about Pete said Nolan is better.

Either way, I’ll take average! At least it’s not crap. Think I finally found my artist.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Very average for me also. I wouldn’t go there. Check out my signature link for top notch artists.

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

Why get average when you can get amazing for a similar price and pain experience?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.