Kliptick
Participant
@kliptick

I got this done a little over a week ago in a studio, by a professional, and I’m a bit worried that some of the ink by the y migrated. The tattoo is still a bit rough and raised, so I was hoping for others opinions on whether it’s a blowout or just the healing process.

photo1.jpg

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

The rough feel to it will be the scab but the first word does look a lot thicker than the rest of the text it may be a blowout wait till it heals though.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

It’s very difficult to see from this picture, but to me it looks like one continuous blowout.

You’ll not know for another couple of weeks or so, though, since it may just be bruising.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
arnividar;117581 wrote:
it’s very difficult to see from this picture, but to me it looks like one continuous blowout.

You’ll not know for another couple of weeks or so, though, since it may just be bruising.

+1
…………..

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Do you have another picture maybe from further back? It does looked to be a blow out from that pic. Maybe not the most experienced tattooist but it has a nice flow.

Kliptick
Participant
@kliptick

Better shot this time around? It’s mainly under the Y, but there’s a few other tiny spots.

photo3.jpg

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

i am 90% sure its blowout, but like others have said it is still too early to be 100% sure.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.