Obiwan88
Participant
    @obiwan88

[lang=el] hi to everyone! i need your help! i need your imagination! everyon’es imagination! i have this tatto for a couple of years and i want to “improove” it.. i wnat to make it bigger. some people told me to make flowers around it.. some others, to make TRIBALs around it.. what is your opinion?? 🙁 🙁 🙁 i really need to continue it! pleaase i need everyone’s opinon! what do u say? i have NO imagination!!! 🙁 i am so GRATEFUL to everyone.. thanks a million guys.. waiting foryour answer!!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1199039609739&l=39fecde5b0[/lang]

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

That really doesn’t look to me like it can be easily carried on into a full sleeve.

test sig
Obiwan88
Participant
    @obiwan88

[lang=el]what do you mean my friend? thanks for your answer.. i believe here, there are hundrets of experienced people with tattoos, that is why i turned into your forum for help. i m sure that someone will give me a good idea to continue my tattoo!! thanks in advance everyone!!! greetings from beautiful Greece[/lang]

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

I mean that I don’t see how it is possible to continue with this tattoo to make it bigger. Hopefully someone else has some ideas for you.

test sig
Obiwan88
Participant
    @obiwan88

[lang=el]what is your opinion about this one i made? i m talking for something like that. not really make it bigger.. 🙂

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/niktattoocopy.jpg/[/lang]

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

If you like it, then that’s all that matters. I don’t like it and don’t think it flows well with the existing tattoo… but of course I don’t think anything at all flows well with the existing tattoo so that might make it more difficult.

test sig
Wardy
Participant
    @wardy

You could always just get a lot of random tattoo’s that you like to make it a sleeve and have no theme. Way foreword to be honest not dedicating to much space to one thing.

Are you going to bark all day little doggy or are you going to bite?
HDTsele
Participant
    @hdtsele

[lang=el]Regardless the fact that I’m a noob… If I wanted to fill it up or make it bigger… I would have two female characters, one on each side of the main tattoo. Something like that hit me as soon as I saw yout tattoo…[/lang]

buttwheat
Participant
    @buttwheat

7134_1199039609739_1293090_n.jpg

The heart kicks ass but the chick is flat and boring.

Are you two people from Greece the same dudes?

HDTsele
Participant
    @hdtsele

@buttwheat 119782 wrote:

Are you two people from Greece the same dudes?

[lang=el]Both from Greece yes… Not the same…[/lang]

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.