Obiwan88
Participant
@obiwan88

[lang=el] hi to everyone! i need your help! i need your imagination! everyon’es imagination! i have this tatto for a couple of years and i want to “improove” it.. i wnat to make it bigger. some people told me to make flowers around it.. some others, to make TRIBALs around it.. what is your opinion?? 🙁 🙁 🙁 i really need to continue it! pleaase i need everyone’s opinon! what do u say? i have NO imagination!!! 🙁 i am so GRATEFUL to everyone.. thanks a million guys.. waiting foryour answer!!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1199039609739&l=39fecde5b0[/lang]

ArniVidar
@arnividar

That really doesn’t look to me like it can be easily carried on into a full sleeve.

Obiwan88
Participant
@obiwan88

[lang=el]what do you mean my friend? thanks for your answer.. i believe here, there are hundrets of experienced people with tattoos, that is why i turned into your forum for help. i m sure that someone will give me a good idea to continue my tattoo!! thanks in advance everyone!!! greetings from beautiful Greece[/lang]

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I mean that I don’t see how it is possible to continue with this tattoo to make it bigger. Hopefully someone else has some ideas for you.

Obiwan88
Participant
@obiwan88

[lang=el]what is your opinion about this one i made? i m talking for something like that. not really make it bigger.. 🙂

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/niktattoocopy.jpg/[/lang]

ArniVidar
@arnividar

If you like it, then that’s all that matters. I don’t like it and don’t think it flows well with the existing tattoo… but of course I don’t think anything at all flows well with the existing tattoo so that might make it more difficult.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

You could always just get a lot of random tattoo’s that you like to make it a sleeve and have no theme. Way foreword to be honest not dedicating to much space to one thing.

HDTsele
Participant
@hdtsele

[lang=el]Regardless the fact that I’m a noob… If I wanted to fill it up or make it bigger… I would have two female characters, one on each side of the main tattoo. Something like that hit me as soon as I saw yout tattoo…[/lang]

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

7134_1199039609739_1293090_n.jpg

The heart kicks ass but the chick is flat and boring.

Are you two people from Greece the same dudes?

HDTsele
Participant
@hdtsele

@buttwheat 119782 wrote:

Are you two people from Greece the same dudes?

[lang=el]Both from Greece yes… Not the same…[/lang]

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.