wowzoski
Participant
@wowzoski

IMG_0671.jpg

It’s quite small, maybe at most 4cm by 2cm. That’s like a general idea on what i want to tattoo, any suggestions on how i should change it?

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

If I am honest the general idea is good but that picture is pretty boring for me personally.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

The idea could be made kind of cool, the tattoo artist of you’re choice will draw the design up thereself though.

Dipland
Participant
@dipland

It is very plain. But to add more detail (like adding something that looks like a REAL rollercoaster), would also require more size.

Where on your body are you thinking about?

If it’s what you want, find a decent artist and go for it.

Panter
Participant
@panter

Full backpiece with a super realistic rollercoaster carriage showing people screaming in fear/delight with an image of the grim reaper one side and an angel the other, carried out by one of the top artists in the World.

4X2cm? I think you’d be better off getting a small Black star in all honestly, that’s tiny.

wowzoski
Participant
@wowzoski

I’m not really sure, i was thinking of the area around my hip, but i’m afraid of it stretching as i grow older.

wowzoski
Participant
@wowzoski

Thanks for advice guys!! I think i’ll ask the artist to do up a new design but something like it? I was thinking of having it on my hip but i’m afraid it’ll stretch as i grow older. I also want it small, cos i want it just for me, like it’s not plain sight?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.