BizzeeB123
@

Hey, new to these forums and the site, but couldn’t find an answer to this anywhere else! I just got my first tattoo in about 15 years, a small black design on my chest (simple hobo symbols, I’d upload it but I don’t have a working digital camera right now!). I noticed a few hours after finishing that the lines are becoming ‘blurry’, that’s the best way to put it. No pain, no bleeding, but I don’t remember this happening with my other tattoos. Is this normal? The place was reputable, but still it’s strange and now I’m hoping it doesn’t get worse.

Thanks!

B

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Really need the pictures to see what the issue is

ArniVidar
@arnividar

A picture is definitely necessary to tell for sure, but it sounds like a blowout. Could be quite normal though.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Like said above a picture really would help us to gift you a answer but don’t worry yet, always see what the tattoo look’s like when it is healed.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
arnividar;115019 wrote:
a picture is definitely necessary to tell for sure, but it sounds like a blowout.

+1
…………

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
arnividar;115019 wrote:
a picture is definitely necessary to tell for sure, but it sounds like a blowout. Could be quite normal though.
d3fianc3;115051 wrote:
+1
…………

+2

………..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.