Eidvin
@

[lang=no]Hi, i really want to get a tatoo but im not very big atm.
So i’m going to build some mucles, and i wounder if the
Tatoo will strech if i take the tatoo on my underarm, forearm or
Down at the backside of my leg? If not i want to take it now but
If it does strech i Will have to wait. My legs aren’t that skinny btw,
(some years doing gymnastics) 🙂

Is there other places i can take the tatoo where it doesn’t strech.

Ps. Im sorry if my english is bad, im from Norway, and not that good at
Writing english.[/lang]

Thanks in advance 🙂

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

tattoos do stretch, I would suggest waiting until you are a size you intend to stay, a small change no big deal, a large change in weight and tattoo can distort

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Well they do stretch as mrchen said,, but the size of your forearm and backside of your calf will not change considerably so I say go for it. Genetics seem to play a larger role in regards to the size of your forearms and calves than they do to say the size of your biceps. I don’t have any medical evidence of this – just anecdotal evidence. I would avoid the upper arm as that area will change considerably if you plan on bulking up.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
D3FiANC3;113903 wrote:
Well they do stretch as mrchen said,, but the size of your forearm and backside of your calf will not change considerably so I say go for it. Genetics seem to play a larger role in regards to the size of your forearms and calves than they do to say the size of your biceps. I don’t have any medical evidence of this – just anecdotal evidence. I would avoid the upper arm as that area will change considerably if you plan on bulking up.

What Defiance said, tattoo’s look shit once you hit 50 anyway.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

easy now, unfortauntely I am not that far from 50………………..

but if I was you, id plan on what I am going to looklike at 50, because one day you will be 50, plan your ink accordingly

I think mine looks pretty darn good

Amok
Participant
@amok
Wardy;113909 wrote:
What Defiance said, tattoo’s look shit once you hit 50 anyway.

Only if you let yourself go. A 50 year old in good shape can have tattoos that look just as good as a 30 yr olds.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.